Bartons

Bartons

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Philadelphia Zoo

Whew! What a week so far! Today we went to the Zoo and we very much enjoyed ourselves! And it was a lot warmer than it was yesterday, thankfully, I was worried because when we were at the outdoor exhibits and the Aquarium yesterday I was freezing! But today was quite nice!
Well, here are some pictures from the Zoo!
Justin and Haddy by a dinosaur statue outside the Amphibian exhibit. CREEPY snakes in there...ew I hate snakes.

I'm such a pro photographer. I caught this tiger right as he was growling or something so you can see his big teeth if you look at the bigger picture.

The otters were SO CUTE!!! So playful and fun to watch, and we got to see them being fed, which was cool and gross at the same time. They pretty much ripped off the heads of fishes and left the rest of their bodies floating down to the bottom....yuck.

Justin loved the Linx, I think it's because his favorite game is Zelda, and the hero's name is Link....
This was our favorite zoo animal, apparently she's the only one of her kind in the world! We actually ended up taking her home because we thought she's was so cute.

The red panda was our second favorite, what a cuddly cutie!

Giraffes.

Here's that Haddy thing again.

Polar bears.
Bear.

Flamingos.

Kangaroos.

This was Justin's third favorite animal, the Golden Lion Tamarin. This was the best picture we got...
There are no pictures of me because we were at a mostly-outside facility which means I had to wear my ugly stupid hat all day, and I didn't want any pictures of me in it. But that was our day! Fun! We were planning on going to New York for the day tomorrow but then realized we didn't have to do that this week since it's not part of the City Pass, so we're going to go on a Saturday sometime this month or next. We think tomorrow we will go to the Natural Science Museum and do the Bus Tour thingy, which we originally weren't going to do but it came highly recommended so we will try it out!

2 comments:

  1. It was a perfect day for the zoo. Pictures turned out really cute. Definitely don't skip the bus tour. It's a blast. Plus the weather is supposed to be even better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having so much fun! I'm going to have to convince Brad to do the City Pass this summer because after seeing all of your pictures I want to go too.

    ReplyDelete