Bartons

Bartons

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aquarium

Second day of Spring Break and I could tell when we got home from the Aquarium it was going to be an exhausting week...a fun one, but an exhausting one. First of all, Haddy has decided not not wake up at 8:30 anymore....she went from 8:30 to 6:30 pretty dang fast, and I'm not okay with it...but what can ya do? Also, trying to hurry and get everything packed and ready and out the door is a little bit stressful, I will admit. When we went to the aquarium we actually forgot the stroller!! Thankfully they had some to rent, which was a lifesaver. And these days include a lot of walking around, which is fine, but I'm still recovering from my flu and my energy level isn't where it normally is, so this wears me out. Anyways, the aquarium was really cool but the lighting inside was not ideal for a non-fancy camera, so unfortunately most of our pictures are blurry, but I will post a few anyway. The ones outside are fine, but there aren't very many outside ones....
Haddy LOVED the fish. She learned to bark from my parent's dogs over Christmas break, now she barks when she sees animals, so she was barking at the fish all day! It was so cute!

More fish, more barking.

This is the actual size of a shark's jaws.....creepy!

Justin touching a stingray...he tried very hard to get me to do it but touching sea creatures is definitely not my thing!
This was the bird/hippo exhibit.


Haddy and I in front of the bird thing

Our faces our blurry, but we thought this was a pretty funny sign :)
More fish, and more barking.

The hippos were in this exhibit but asleep at the time.


Oh no! Haddy's been eaten by a shark! Oh ha ha ha, I'm just kidding, that's just a fake shark. No need to worry!
The shark tunnel was really cool, but proved to be the hardest place for a good picture. This one is super blurry and it's the best we got...

Justin wanted a picture with the sharks so bad, and this is the least blurry out of about ten....

These are penguins. Finally, some non-blurry pictures!

I love those two.
Justin, Haddy, and Philly

Me, Haddy, and Philly.
We had a fun time at the aquarium yesterday, today we are going to the zoo! Hopefully they have Dr Pepper there....

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are doing all these fun things!!!! Enjoy Philly while it lasts! You are making me want to come there so bad!!! Ps... I think the pics turned out cool. They look super artsy and Haddy is so dang cute. I love that she is still doing the barky thing.

    ReplyDelete