Bartons

Bartons

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pictures of the prettiest girl in the world!

Haddy!!! Say hello to our blog readers (aka your Aunt Jenna)

She was in charge of folding the laundry, but ended up just drooling all over it.

This is a really cute sad face. Aww.

This is her "I'm going to look really cute so you give me whatever I want" look.

She is really good at sitting up now!

At the mall in King of Prussia, every girl's dream!

I don't know why, but I just think this picture is funny. And it shows off her cute Boo jams.

This is a picture of Haddy pretending to be a wreath I made. She's not very good at it as you can see....

New headband flowers! They were leftover from the wreath.

My new contraption, the Extend-a-Diaper!!! Haddy has been having a lot of blowouts lately for some reason, and I was getting sick of cleaning them up, so I put on a diaper, then cut another one in half and put it higher up on her back to avoid the poop overflowing, then taped it in place.

Isn't that just the cutest face you've ever seen? Oh I love her so much!!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha love the ''extend diaper'' did it work? she is such a cutie! can't believe how big she is, dang they really do grow up quickly. she is a doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the ''extend diaper'' did it work? she is such a cutie! can't believe how big she is, dang they really do grow up quickly. she is a doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinking cute! I love how she can sit so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog Alli! Haddy has the cutest little face. Your wreath turned out so good. When do we get to see the table runner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly! Haddy is getting SO big and is SO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete