Bartons

Bartons

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A bone to pick...

That's right, I've got a bone to pick with the makers of the high chair I bought. What idiotic doesn't-know-anything-about kids kind of a person came up with this thing? Kids are messy, right? Very messy? Even incredibly disgustingly messy sometimes? Yes, you'd think we'd all know that, but apparently not.
So my lovely baby girl has had some major blowout diapers the past couple of days, and her one today happened to take place in none other than her high chair. But guess what!!! I can't take off the cover to wash it!!!! Poop everywhere is not exactly something you can just spot clean and hope for the best....especially when your child likes to suck on the straps. UGH!!!
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so dumb!! I am sorry! I need to find a small high chair for Kaylee but now I know to look for that!

    ReplyDelete