Bartons

Bartons

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Arizona Trip


Love these girls!
Ahhh so this happened in March. Haddy and I went to Arizona for a week to visit Jenna! Yay! First we drove down with Justin and met them in Zion at Steve's family's "cabin" (aka massive nice house), we had fun and decorated Easter eggs! Then Haddy and I drove back down to AZ with the Murrays and Justin drove back to Sandy. We had so much fun! The weather was beautiful and wonderfully different than the freezing cold snowy Utah weather...also, it smelled AMAZING!!! The Orange blossoms were out and man oh man, I couldn't get enough of it. Here are some pictures!

Haddy getting egg-decorating instructions, she is paying very close attention!

The finished product!

Aunt Jenna reading to the girls

Ha ha, I love this picture. It looks like it should be black and white and 100 years old.

Crazy!

We were sad when the week came to an end! Especially when Haddy and I missed our flight! We got to the gate almost a whole hour early and the gate changed without me knowing...stupid plane-riding. So we got another flight several hours later. We hadn't checked any of our luggage to save money and that was a BIG MISTAKE! I had to haul 3 massive bags around the airport everywhere we went! Bathroom? A 2-year old and 3 huge bags. To get a snack? A 2-year old and 3 huge bags. NOT. FUN. But now that it's several months later, I can say it was worth it! (Though I would not have said that while at the airport that day...)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I forgot about the airport incident:( That was such a fun week though!! Maybe we could do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete